Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to Sailing South - the First Timers' Guide to the ICW


Hi everyone - you have probably seen me at one of the major boat shows in Toronto or Annapolis giving this seminar, or perhaps read my articles in SAIL or Waterway Guides, two of my more prominent publishing clients. Or you might have bought my dvd or download, from TheSailingChannel.tv You can view the dvd trailer at the video link above.
The purpose of this blog is to give you more information, plus current updates, on the waters between the Great Lakes and Miami, including the Erie Canal, Hudson and Delaware rivers and Chesapeake Bay.
Also, I'm here to answer any questions you might have about the trip, or about cruising in general. There's a lot of information out there - but most of it is geared towards blue water sailing, not inland waters or coastal sailing. So, new cruisers such as yourself get confused by the advice they're given.
I'll tell you right up front, if I don't know the answer, I won't make one up - I'll find it out for you and blog it here. As well, since many of you will have experience with the ICW, you may well have answers that will help our readers...post away.
So, let's get to it.
Free xml sitemap generator

No comments:

Post a Comment